Argan Oil is a huge beauty trend lately. I keep seeing it in commercials and many products are adding it to their labels. Oils are very moisturizing for the skin and hair when they are unprocessed and pure.
The more I looked in to the uses for Argan Oil I just could not wait to try it out. It can be used to improve your health and beauty routine in many ways:
- Non-toxic moisturizer for face and body
- Apply as a moisturizer for nails, cuticles, and hands
- Massage in to hair to soften, deep condition, and prevent frizz
- Rub it on dry elbows and heels
- Add to your other beauty products for an extra moisturizing boost
- Let sit on dry lips over night
- Put it in homemade lotions or soaps
- Add a drop to foundation, base, or tinted moisturizer
- Use it as a carrier oil with essential oils (perfect for health benefits AND a relaxing massage)
- Use as a beard oil or preshave oil
- Replace your toxic shave cream
Argan Oil is easy to use in any of these ways and does not leave the skin feeling oily or dewy for hours afterwards. Your skin will absorb it all and reap the moisturizing benefits. I was so curious about it and jumped at the chance to review this 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil from BebeLush.
Argan Oil from BebeLush is sourced straight from Morocco and is Certified Organic by EcoCert. The oil is cold-pressed, which is important in maintaining its purity and stored in a dark glass bottle to prevent oxidation. The bottle also comes with a dropper which is very convenient and prevents using too much oil.
Keep in mind that less is more. The first time I applied it to my hair I used about 10 drops and it made my hair look really greasy. A little goes a long way! To reap the benefits of the argan oil on my hair I really only needed to use about 2 drops. My hair was soft and shiny after using it. This would be a great product to use if you constantly use dye, a blow dryer, straightener or curling iron on your hair.
BebeLush is available exclusively on Amazon at $35 for a 4oz bottle. Since a little goes a long way and this is a high quality, organic oil you’ll be able to use it in many different ways and it will last.
If you’ve been curious about adding argan oil to your beauty routine then give BebeLush Organic Argan Oil a try today!
Visit BebeLush on their website: http://www.bebelushbeauty.com/
Connect with BebeLush on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. Any purchase you make through my Amazon link earns me a small commission to support this blog. Thanks!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.