Nursing bras don’t have to be boring, ladies!!
When I shop in a store for nursing bras I’m always super bored with the selection. There is usually just basic nude, white, and black available. While those can be important colors to have in your wardrobe things can start to feel boring fast. I found myself wishing I could wear all the cute bras that I used to wear but that just isn’t practical as a breastfeeding mama.
For you fashionable mamas out there who want to maintain your sense of style while breastfeeding you will definitely want to check out the nursing bra selection from hotmilk lingerie. There are colors AND designs!
Why do you need a hotmilk nursing bra?
1. The clips are easy to use, so you only need one hand.
2. No underwire means no restriction of milk flow or added pressure on the breasts which could lead to plugged ducts.
3. No seams across the nipple so there is nothing extra to rub on sensitive nipples.
4. Wider bra straps for extra support as breasts change shape throughout the day depending on how full they are.
5. Soft cotton lining in the bra is great for sensitive skin, breathability, and comfort.
6. Six rows of hook and eyes mean a longer wear time. Since your shape will change drastically from pregnancy through the early weeks of nursing and then again when your milk supply regulates you may find yourself needing to adjust the size.
7. Matching panties, because lingerie should come in a set!
Having a pretty bra that makes me feel good about myself is just a bonus because for a nursing bra the function is what really matters. I found hotmilk to be extremely functional and comfortable.
I was sent the hotmilk Dawn Red Nursing Bra and Bikini Briefs for review. As soon as I opened the package I was excited to put it on because it was nice to wear such a pretty bra again. I was super impressed with how comfortable it was and it gave me a ton of support. I’m a C cup, so not super huge, but I find most bras really uncomfortable if I don’t have enough support. With my hotmilk bra I wasn’t always adjusting it like I feel I do with many others. I even wore it to our Mommy & Me yoga class and had no problems moving all around in it.
You can see how pretty the lace design is in the photos. The inside of the bra is lined with a soft cotton which is great for comfort and just in case there is a little milk leakage it is absorbant. The band below the bust and the straps are soft and did not dig in to my skin. I also often find I have a problem keeping bra straps up on my shoulders but that was not the case with this one. The clasp was super easy to undo and then re-snap which is important while trying to nurse my easily distracted 7 month old. I’m super picky about bras but am very impressed with the comfort and quality of the hotmilk nursing bra.
I found the bra to fit true to size, which can be a gamble sometimes when ordering on the internet. They have a convenient “Fitting Room” to help you choose the correct size.
The bras are comparably priced with other nursing bras and I noticed they often have great sales going on. I would most definitely recommend hotmilk and purchase another bra in the future.
I loved that they sent me a surprise pair of matching bikini briefs! A girl has gotta have a matching set, right? They were super comfortable and dare I say I felt a little sexy for the first time in a long time since I got to wear some new lingerie that was perfectly functional as a breastfeeding mama.
Check out all of the fashionable nursing bras & matching briefs for hotmilk at http://www.hotmilklingerie.com/
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.