Welcome to the 16 Minute Club Breastfeeding Subscription Box Giveaway!
Having the right support is crucial to being able to successfully breastfeed. The 16 Minute Club has set up a monthly subscription box service just for breastfeeding moms to offer lactation support, education & products that will help make your breastfeeding journey easier.
Every 6 weeks you will receive a new box as part of your subscription with age appropriate items for baby and a new chapter of the educational breastfeeding handbook written by founder and board certified lactation consultant Wendy Wright.
“From the moment I breastfed my first baby I knew I wanted to share the experience with as many families as possible. As a board certified lactation consultant I have supported families in hospitals, clinics, support groups and one on one to achieve success. The 16 Minute Club is my way of continuing to help as many families as possible to breastfeed their babies.” – Wendy Wright, 16 Minute Club
I was really excited to try out Box No. 6 “Starting Solids” when we were introducing food to my daughter. The box was filled with really helpful items to make the transition to solid foods easier. The “Starting Solids” chapter in the breastfeeding binder was really helpful in letting me know what to expect and how our breastfeeding relationship will change but can continue on strong. There are suggestions on how to begin solids, how often to feed solids, introducing cups, and normal changes in bowel habits. Discussed in every chapter are developmental milestones which were helpful to read in order to understand some new behaviors and actions. I truly wish I had this binder since the birth of my daughter and I know I will continue to reference it as she grows.
Here are the goodies which were included in the box:
- Info about the items inside + coupons!
- Green Sprouts Snip & Go Food Scissors – Chop & mash table food to make bite sized
- These handy scissors have a little masher on the end so you can easily cut and then smush the food to baby’s preference.
- BambinOz Gel Heating Pad – Reusable bottle warmer works without using electricity or batteries
- I love that this heating pad is so portable. This is great for when baby needs a bottle and you need a warmer on the go.
- Itzy Ritzy Mini Reusable Snack Bag – BPA Free & Machine Washable
- Reusable snack bags are a must-have item. I love this itzy ritzy bag because it has a zipper closure and is so easily cleaned.
- NumNum Dips – Self-feeding with less mess, soothes sore gums, promotes independence
- These are so fun! My daughter loves chewing on these now that she has had her bottom teeth break through. I haven’t tried to give them to her with food yet but I look forward to that when I feel like she is ready for that next step.
- OXO Tot Baby Blocks Food Container – Perfect for traveling or storing homemade baby food
- This container is the perfect size for single servings of homemade baby food and hasn’t leaked while we are traveling.
- Green Sprouts Organic Cotton Burp Pad
- Instead of wiping my daughter’s face with a napkin I used this organic cotton cloth. I love that it is reusable and much softer than the disposable paper products.
- milkin’ cookies lactation cookie for mama
- I confess that the cookie was the first thing used in the box! It was delicious and made the perfect afternoon snack for this lactating mama.
- Ecotensil spoon – compostable, biodegradable mini tasting spoons
- I’ve never seen these before but they are super convenient for travel. You simply fold them when ready to use and they make the perfect little spoon.
- dapple natural dish liquid sample & coupon
- dapple is made with baby-safe, non-allergenic ingredients. I love that it doesn’t have artificial colors and fragrances like most commercial dish liquids.
I found all of the goodies in this box to be a great addition to start our journey with solid foods and many which can continue to be used for quite some time. For me, the most valuable part of the box was the chapter in the binder that helped me get a better sense of what to expect after introducing solids.
A 16 Minute Club Subscription would make an amazing baby shower gift for a mama-to-be who plans to breastfeed. If you are already breastfeeding your baby then you can start your subscription at the appropriate box. You may order (or gift) as many boxes as you choose! Boxes start as low as $31.50 each depending on your subscription length.
Be sure to visit the 16 Minute Club Website for full details.
Connect With The 16 Minute Club On Social Media
16 Minute Club has generously sponsored a giveaway for a subscription box of the winner’s choice!
I received these items in exchange for my honest opinion but did not receive financial compensation. mama pure and other promoting bloggers are not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment. This giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, or any other social media. The giveaway will end on 8/19 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be randomly chosen through rafflecopter and will have 48 hours to respond by email to claim their prize.
This post contains affiliate links.