I’m a sucker for sample boxes. I don’t know what it is about them but when I see sample box deals or gifts with purchase I get all antsy. When the Amazon Luxury Beauty Box came back in stock I jumped on it. Even though some of these beauty items don’t fit my criteria for natural products I just couldn’t help myself. But there are a few great natural brands included so that evens it out, haha. Best of all the box is basically free when you consider the cost of $19.99 is fully credited towards a future luxury beauty purchase. This can be a great way to buy one of the more costly products you’ve had your eye on but didn’t want to spend the price. Now it can be discounted by $19.99. I basically bought this box with zero hesitation and despite some people leaving negative reviews about the products they received I’m really happy with what was included in the box and the fact that its basically free. You’ll need to jump on buying the Amazon Luxury Beauty Box because there are only a limited amount available and they are not released on a set schedule. So grab it while you can! Here is a look in to my beauty box items but the website does say that samples can vary.
My 20 samples included:
- john varvatos – fragrance for men
- Calvin Klein euphoria fragrance
- NUFACE – Prep-N-Glow face cloth
- Vichy Laboratories – mineral water gel
- Marvis cinnamon mint toothepaste
- Ahava purifying mud mask
- Agave oil treatment
- CLEAN Cashmere fragrance
- Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford – Skin Renewing Peel
- Obliphica Professional – Seaberry Hair Serum
- bliss triple oxygen ex-glow-sion vitabead-infused moisture cream
- Proraso after shave balm
- Calvin Klein ETERNITY for men fragrance
- Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Collection CC Cream
- Julep nail polish
- Phyto conditioner
- MD solar Sciences – daily anti-aging moisturizer
- La Roche-Posay – Redermic R anti-aging concentrate
- Jane Iredale – Smooth Affair facial primer & brightener
- Skin & Co – Truffle Therapy eye concentrate
I haven’t used all of these yet so I can’t review the items themselves but I’m most excited to try the Jane Iredale and Juice Beauty products because they are cleaner ingredient brands. I’m also excited to try the hair oils/serums because my hair needs some serious love and repair. The men’s products will make some nice stocking stuffers for my husband as well.
Want an Amazon Luxury Beauty Box? Grab it here before its gone!
And don’t forget the full price of the sample box is credited back to your for your next luxury beauty purchase from Amazon.
This post contains affiliate links.