- All product reviews must be family friendly. My blog topics include motherhood, children’s items, home decor, natural beauty/personal care products, fashion, and anything else that may fit well with my audience.
- I will only review full sized items, not “samples”. This is to ensure there is enough product to be able to use it several times and provide an honest review.
- Items reviewed become property of mama pure and will not be returned.
- There may be a charge for reviews depending on the retail value of the product or how well it will fill my family.
- Review will be posted in the agreed upon time frame. It is important to leave enough time to thoroughly review the product before posting.
- Reviews will contain both product and company information, but the actual product review will be my honest opinion of the product received.
- I will not pay for any requested review item, including shipping.
- If you would also like to increase product and company exposure with a giveaway, please see the giveaway policies below
- I do not have to complete a review of the product to conduct a giveaway on my blog however there will be a charge for my time in organizing and promoting your product. Additionally, I will not post someone else’s opinion on my blog and the post will be strictly informational.
- All giveaways must be open to US residents, at minimum.
- Your company must provide the product as promised and cover shipping costs to the winner
- All giveaways will be conducted with either Rafflecopter or Giveaway Tools to randomly choose a winner
- As a sponsor, you can have entries related to visiting your website and commenting about the product, Facebook like, Twitter follow, etc. I follow all social media Terms Of Service and FTC guidelines in regards to what is permitted for giveaway entries. Additional entries in the giveaway will not be given with proof of customer purchase.
- The giveaway will be promoted on all of my social media pages throughout the duration. It may also be added to a linky or blog hop to increase traffic. Other bloggers may be recruited to help with promotion in exchange for adding their social media links to the giveaway.
- I respect the privacy of my followers and will not give a list of emails of giveaway entrants. I will put signing up for a company newsletter as an optional entry and they can choose whether or not they would like to receive further email communication from you.
mama pure is a personal blog, owned and published by Laura B. I promise to write fair reviews of products that I receive.
Unless otherwise stated in the post, I have accepted the items free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Any and all forms of compensation will be disclosed in the post as per FTC guidelines.